Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's more dominant than dominant? The Gentlemen Beekeepers, that's what.

We won trivia again last night. Not just a win, but a complete and total victory on all levels. We once again won all bonus questions, the internet question and the quiz as a whole, but we also beat our personal best score by a fair margin. The fact that we beat the second place teams (tied again, same team won the dance-off) by something like 30 points is really like gravy. More like chocolate syrup really, because it's so sweet.

Am I gloating? I think I am.

I don't mean to, honestly. I even feel slightly guilty for being on a team that (almost entirely without my input, mind you) continues to win week after week by embarrassing margins. This week we brought in two new players, Charlie and Nate and their addition made the game even more fun, if such a thing is possible. We also helped to expand our knowledge base rather significantly by adding them to the mix.

In any case, thanks to all who participated, and please forgive me my gloating. If we are defeated, I promise to be as humble as my psychology allows.

2 comments:

  1. I love your team name. Also, when I get back we need to build a trebuchet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes we do. Fairly large-scale, too. I've made a few smaller ones and have never been totally satisfied with them.

    ReplyDelete