Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow day!

Well, half of one anyway. I write to you now, the only person in my office after we got to head out early yesterday due to inclement weather. We were expecting over a foot and got maybe 6-8 inches, but it was enough to get us all home early. Yesterday was awesome. Jenna and I cuddled under a blanket on the couch and watched Burn Notice and played video games and drank hot chocolate all day. I made steak again, and the 3:30 for each side seems to be pretty darned perfect. Really, few days are that awesome.

Also, I wanted everyone to know that I'm keeping up with my good habits. Both Jenna and I are flossing every night before bed and have been doing so for a few weeks now. I know for some people this isn't a big deal, but I've never been good about doing it consistently. Jenna has actually been better about it in the past than I have, and her tiny adorable teeth are better for it, we're told. I'm also trying to do my whitening trays with some regularity, as I did pay an absurd amount of money for all that jazz and it seems a waste not to use it.

My morning regimen (my other good habit) has been going well, too. I switched from squats to crunches this week, as I did something unfortunate to my knee this weekend. I've still been doing my pushups, though, and the crunches are no doubt a good thing to be doing as well. I did a total of 45 pushups this morning to finish off week two. I'm thinking I'll take my test on Sunday morning to see how many I can do now. Since it was 20+ last time, I'm sure I'll end up in the second column for weeks three and four as well. It looks a little daunting, but I'll just make it happen and be far better off for it. At the end fo the next two week period, I will have more than doubled my total morning pushups. Not too shabby, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment