Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Continuing workouts

Oh, I forgot to mention that I've started week three of the pushup program, and am working in the right column. it's tough, but that's the idea, right?

I've also started doing some different crunches. I do 25 normal, then 25 right-elbow-to-left-knee, then 25 left-elbow-to-right-knee, then 25 leg lowering things. Those are great for lower abs, which normal crunches don't seem to work well for me. I'm going to keep doing those for a bit until that set of 100 gets too easy and then move them all up to 35 reps or something. I don't entirely know, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Also, my wife says she has already noticed my arms getting bigger. I don't notice that sort of thing, but if she can tell, that's a victory. Apparently I respond well to exercise, even something as simple as several pushups every other day for a few weeks. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment