Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Domination is our Game

Last night, the Gentlemen Beekeepers perpetrated a full-on victory sweep of the Geeks Who Drink trivia extravaganza. Did we win the game itself? Of course. Did we win the internet bonus prize? Certainly. Did we also win every other bonus question asked? Heck yes we did. This is the maximum amount of victory possible in one evening of trivia, something we haven't ever managed before.

Now, to be fair, it was a very light night. Extremely light. Like only us and three other teams, two of which left before the end of the quiz I think. Even so, we managed a very respectable score (above 70) so I don't feel too bad about all of it.

For the full run-down, head over to Student Doctor Awesome's official GWD blog: Geeks Who Drink

Still keeping up with my morning calisthenics. Doing week three of my pushup program for the third time and noticing that it is getting easier, which is good. Also bumped my ab work to 35 reps per set. I'm now doing normal crunches, then a double set of bicycles (like the "right-elbow-to-left-knee thing, but with more motion), then my leg-lowering thing (I'm told it's called a soldier's press?). I'm definitely feeling the workouts, but I'll have to start measuring my arms and chest and whatnot to see if I'm making any noticeable advancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment