Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunglasses

Yesterday, I got my sunglasses. You guys really don't know how happy I am about it. I never wore sunglasses until my mom-in-law bought the original pair for me and then I never went without them. After I lost them, I was still used to wearing sunglasses, so I kept wearing my various crappy backup pairs until my new set came in. I hadn't realized the difference a good quality pair of sunglasses makes until I had them and had to go back to crappy ones and then got awesome ones again. Everything is so clear! Colors aren't distorted nearly as much, there's much less glare and everything is distinct. They are, in fact, the greatest sunglasses ever devised by man.

In case you're wondering about the specifics, here's the lowdown: Rayban 3025 001/58. They are the classic aviator style, in a polarized green-gray lens that is 58 mm wide. If I have a chance, I may see if I can find the slightly larger size at a sunglass store sometime just to see if that would work better for my excessively large head. For now, though, I'm happy as a clam.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have your sunglasses again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too! I can't believe I lived for so long without any sunglasses before you got them for me. Now it feels really weird to be without them. I'm sure my eyes will thank me for it.

    ReplyDelete