Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Geek-Kraft

Last night, I made a sling from stuff i just had lying around the house. I was talking with my friend Adj and he suggested I write a blog called "making geeky stuff with Jared" and I thought it wasn't a half bad idea. I found an available blog title that fits my theme and posted a simple intro. I haven't gotten much on there yet as far as style changes or anything, but I figured I'd let folks know it's there. With 1,000 hits on this blog, I thought I might try my hand at a themed blog. Since I'm something of a crafty dude, that was the obvious choice.

So anyhow, if you're interested in my random ramblings about what's going on in my life, my cooking, my shooting, my video games, my family, etc. this is still the right place to be. If you're more interested in how to make a sling, or to etch glass, or to vacuum-form thermoplastics, then you're better off over here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment